Volunteers are valued. Volunteers add value.
Share an hour of your time or 100 hours of your time.
NSPAC depends on volunteers to continue to effectively meet our goals. Here are a few ways you can help;
- Welcoming new members
- Website redesign/maintenance
- Logo creation
- Building guide at events
- Hospitality - Donate refreshments for events
- Spokesperson/representative at community events, school curriculum nights, or school committee/superintendent meetings
- Community Outreach
- Assist with research that will benefit our members
- Translators to serve non English speaking families
- Events Committee/Coordinator
If you have a talent and time to share, please email your interest to email@example.com.